Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vapor Trail

Sometimes I hear the land rumble with millennia as I drive 45 minutes late to meaningless days. Then I hope the birds and air are defiant with creaks and not resigned to the dilapidations of my efforts and the people who hoard them along with other’s into little piles to block peaceful streams and eviscerate pastureland.

With the sun radio reports, car chase hubcaps and lipstick cases dropped in nightclub passion come to rest. Living room bulbs are snapped on to reveal wine glass ponderances and cushion defecting television remote controls.

The roadways hold me to their course with rumble strips on either side. Then between fluorescence and linoleum I jingle machinery and tickle notions unimaginable to aboriginals here. Returning, I will pull over and run, maybe guard rails are no match for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

Вам нравиться рыбалка? Тогда предлагаем Вам зайти на наш сайт www.wobler.com.ua. У нас Вы сможете всегда найти много актуальной информации о [url=http://www.wobler.com.ua] воблерах на окуня[/url], купить воблер на щуку судака, окуня и
других хищников по приемлемым ценам, как оптом, так и в розницу.

MCX Trading Tips said...

Awesome post of "Vapor Trail"

Mcx Commodity Tips Free Trial

NIOS Admission 12th said...

awesome and excellent post.

NIOS Admission 2018
NIOS on Demand Exam